5 Gail Court
Sparta, NJ 07871
If you’d like to apply for one of our openings, please use the button below to send us a message.
Service Delivery Manager – US
Today, HighPoint’s Services organization supports a myriad of critical technologies, from the design and architecture to the continued monitoring, maintenance and support, across a broad array of customers and customer types. As a “Services Focused” organization, HighPoint remains committed to providing the best possible experience for its customers. Service Delivery Managers help position HighPoint to meet/exceed the ever-changing and ever-growing demands of its customers. SDM’s are expected to identify customer needs and assist with the successful delivery of HighPoint Services, directly managing resources assigned to them (FTE, contractor, third-party, partner or otherwise). SDM’s also have oversight responsibilities for all personnel in the Services organization and are expected to serve as escalation contacts when necessary. To be successful in this role, candidates must have a passion for communication and collaboration, must be committed to providing excellent customer service (internal and external), must possess strong interpersonal and proven leadership abilities, while working as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and high-performance team.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be expected to:
- Assist in establishing, documenting, and enforcing HighPoint’s “Delivery Processes” as part of a new governance model – with the goal of rooting out inefficiencies, streamlining processes/procedures, holding the team accountable for adherence, and ultimately ensuring each customer has the same positive experience with HighPoint.
- Oversee and manage HighPoint personnel (including assigned FTE’s and contractors)
- Deliver written annual performance reviews and quarterly 1-1. In addition, regular informal communication with the team is expected.
- Act as a point of escalation for team members as challenges arise and assistance is required.
- Ensure that team members are equipped with the proper tools (hardware & software) to be able to efficiently execute in their roles.
- Manage, approve and assure that incurred expenses comply with HighPoint guidelines.
- Manage Staff Utilization – Ensure team members are neither overworked or underworked.
- Assure use and compliance with HighPoint automation and tracking tools (specifically time and expense entry system).
- Assist in the recruiting process for new team members as required.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations on behalf of the Services organization, regularly reviewing procedures, collecting and transacting on customer feedback (formal or informal), evaluating ways to improve the customer experience, and remediating Service issues (tactical and strategic).
- Build true lasting partnerships and act as the “Services Liaison” with internal teams/departments, internal Leadership, external partners, and otherwise – constantly develop and refine success criteria and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Remain vigilant in helping HighPoint be as efficient and cost-effective as possible, think and act in ways that reduce cost without negatively impacting customer experience.
- Oversee and manage third-parties, partners, etc. where required – ensure team compliance with HighPoint policies and processes.
- Execute on continuous improvement initiatives constantly – working closely with others to introduce suggestions, upgrades, enhancements.
- Turn ideas into reality.
In order to qualify for this position, you must:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree (or greater) in relevant field – or have equivalent professional experience.
- Be a confident team player and serve as a steward for HighPoint when involved with external entities or third-parties, including customers and partners.
- Be a positive force and a terrific communicator, in writing, orally, and when presenting, always using your skills to motivate others around you.
- Be willing to put in the time and effort to help HighPoint succeed, no task can be too big or too small.
- Be able to understand and translate complex sets of data and metrics into actionable steps or solutions in “plain English” in order for others to easily transact on the information.
- Understand that the success of HighPoint means sometimes bringing others in the process.
- Embrace and live The HighPoint Way – our 33 Fundamentals which govern everything we do.
HighPoint was established in 1996 and has since become a leading technology partner for some of the world’s most prominent IT vendors. The name “HighPoint” was selected to pay tribute to the High Point Monument which is the highest elevation in the state of New Jersey at 1,803 feet – and is located near the childhood home of the company’s founders, brothers Mike and Tom Mendiburu. HighPoint’s logo features a small triangle inside the “P” which represents the pyramid atop the obelisk found at the peak of High Point State Park.
HighPoint is known as a leader in technology solutions and is consistently recognized by industry experts as a top performer – HighPoint is featured on CRN’s Solution Provider 500 List, is a recent recipient of the Minority Business Supplier of the Year Award by The New York and New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council, and is frequently honored by its customers, manufacturers, and suppliers as a distinguished partner.
- Our unwavering commitment to the health, happiness, and success of our employees is undoubtedly a differentiator for us – we’re proud the many contributions our team makes to the communities in which we work, live, and play.
- We believe that being honest, living a life with integrity, and earning the trust of those around us are guiding principles that we should all employ.
To reach as many candidates as possible, HighPoint leverages numerous job boards and employment posting services to get the word out about available positions. Regardless of how you found this role, the easiest way to apply for a position at HighPoint is to visit our LinkedIn careers site and follow the submission instructions posted there.
HighPoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.