Watch the RECORDING
Reach out to us for more information
On Tuesday 28th November at 3PM (UK), HighPoint hosted an exclusive Webinar for Network and Security professionals interested in exploring how SASE can drive innovation and reduce costs in their organisation.
SASE is reaching a maturity stage as confirmed by Gartner’s latest Impact Radar for Security.
Organizations of all sizes are undertaking transformative initiatives to change from on-premises-based appliance products to cloud-based services.
With SASE, enterprises can eliminate the effort and costs required to maintain complex and fragmented infrastructure made of point solutions, reduce the risk for breach and data loss with optimal security posture, enable secure work from anywhere, and improve access to global applications on premises and in the cloud.
If you are planning an SD-Wan, MPLS replacement, FW consolidation or remote access project then this event recording is for you.
Watch host Bret Pilson (Solution Architect) from HighPoint and guests Andrea Napoli (Product Marketing) and Glen Williams (Channel Sales Engineer and Tech Evangelist) from CATO Networks to understand why the convergence of products and of operations in the Cloud reduces gaps in security coverage and increases management simplicity and visibility across both security and networking.
Get Ready to Discover:
- How SASE addresses the needs of organisations of all sizes (Customer Case Study)
- How to migrate to SASE in 5 Simple steps (using Cato)
- How to achieve an ROI of 246% leveraging a SASE solution
- How to drive innovation and gain greater visibility and oversight of your network and security through a single dashboard
- How to reduce operation and maintenance cost – saving $3.8 million over three years (Forrester).
- How to reduce configuration and deployment times – saving more than $44,000 over three years (Forrester).
- How to reduce system complexity by retiring duplicated and legacy systems – saving more than $2.2 million over three years (Forrester).