Watch the RECORDING
Reach out to us for more information
Uniform and zero trust network security enables full East/West (internal) and North/South (external) protection via microsegmentation and ZTNA respectively.
For starters, let’s discover the power of full-scale microsegmentation!
Neil Dearman (HighPoint) will be joined by Pieter Wigleven (ex-Microsoft) and Emanuele Bianchi from Zero Networks for an exciting presentation on this cutting-edge security solution that prevents lateral movement and stops ransomware in its tracks.
Automated and agentless, effortlessly fortify your network against advanced attacks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to safeguard privileged protocols like RDP, SSH, and WinRM required by IT but loved by attackers.
As a bonus, unlock the ability to MFA any port, protocol, or app and gain a competitive edge in today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape.
Get Ready To Discover:
- How to prevent future high-profile breaches, such as ransomware and targeted attacks, by implementing scalable least-privileged networking – 8/8 pentests stopped.
- How to centrally manage host-OS firewalls, automate policy creation, and mitigate lateral movement – often in 30 days or less.
- How to enable cost-effective microsegmentation with auto-rule creation.
- How to MFA every asset in your network, even those that you couldn’t apply MFA to before.
- How to tackle 70%+ of the MITRE ATT&CK framework without the cost or complexity.