When Remote Workforce Becomes a Necessity
When remote collaboration becomes a necessity for organizations it’s important that the right protocol is in place or is created to assist in making remote access as efficient and secure as possible. As HighPoint strives to serve our customers, we are offering the following technical preparedness planning suggestions for remote workers and collaboration:
- Establish an appropriate remote worker protocol and support process.
- Scale with either an owned or as a service cloud-based unified communication platform that can scale to facilitate remote access.
- Adopt two-factor authentication, VPNs and other security measures to protect remote workers’ connectivity.
- Ensure IT support procedures can scale to handle sudden increases for remote working and credential requests.
- Outsource short-term services with a managed service offering or as a turnkey as a service offering if needed.
- If you do not have a cloud-based unified communication platform, start a Free 90 Day WebEx Trial
Additionally, we have developed a Remote Workforce Scaling Readiness Checklist to assist you team as they consider how to enable remote workers.
If we can help getting any of the above in place or answering any questions you have about as-a-service or support, product procurement, delivery timeframes and updates, please click here to contact us.
Our sincere wishes for the best of health for you, your families, your businesses and co-workers.
HighPoint Collaboration Solution Practice Leader